Mandate House is set in the heart of the East Northants unspoiled country side in the village of Clopton.
Mandate House dates back to the mid 19th century and was originally the Village Church of England School annexing St. Peter’s, the Village Church.
Mandate House is the home of World Mandate Ministries and host to Every Nation Bible School, although our lessons are now held in Gladstone Close, Northampton. We also offer ‘stand alone’ teaching days in Mandate House that equip the saints for works of service.
Set in lush countryside with a peace that rejuvenates and regenerates the weary soul. At Mandate House you can soak up the presence of God, hear His voice and listen to the birds sing. This is an ideal place for receiving refreshing and empowering from the presence of God.
Clopton is a small and sought after village between Thrapston and Oundle allowing convenient access to the A14, A1 and major routes to the Midlands. It is twinned with Loreley in West Germany, stretches along the north side of the B662 and was recorded in the Domesday Book as ‘Clotone’.
The shop, public house and post office have long since closed and there is a wide range of amenities in nearby Titchmarsh and historical Market Towns of Oundle and Thrapston. It is within easy reach of the major towns, including Kettering, Northampton, Wellingborough and Peterborough.
The parish church, dedicated to St Peter, is a Victorian building erected in place of a mediaeval church that had previously been demolished and was built in circ 1863 by Richard Armstrong.