The data controller for World Mandate Ministries is Elaine Roberts. A data controller determines how and why personal data is processed.
What information we hold
As a supporter of World Mandate Ministries, the personal information we collect from you includes:
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact World Mandate Ministries
- Your contact details when you indicate you would like to receive information from us.
- Your preferences in the means we use to contact you.
- Any financial information will be kept securely on our premises, if you agree to be a regular donor.
- Your application and references if you are an employee or student
The legal bases for processing this data is your consent to our doing so and, if you are a student at our school, or an employee, we have a legitimate interest.
Why we need it
We use your information to let you know of events that are happening here at World Mandate Ministries, and to inform you of any events, or trips, or courses we are arranging.
For employees and students, we have a legitimate interest in ensuring you are the right person for the position, or the course you are applying for.
What we do with your data
The data we collect will not be shared with any other organisations, we store your contact details in encrypted computer and lockable data cabinets. And when the time has come to dispose of your data, we burn it!
How long we keep your data
In general, we will only hold your personal data for a maximum of 7 years – or until you ask for it to be changed, or deleted
Your personal data may, throughout the course of its processing at World Mandate Ministries, be transferred to a new location, as we are planning to move as God leads, we will take the greatest care to secure your data throughout this process.
We do not share your data with third parties without your permission.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of the personal data that we hold
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data to be corrected immediately
You can also request:
- that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
If you have any of these requests, contact us: email@example.com
You may choose to receive messages from us by mail or email,
You may ask for large typeface if our font is too small!
You may choose what you would like to hear about from us –
- Quarterly Prayer & Newletters
- Bible Mentored Women meetings,
- Every Nation Bible School events,
Contact us to change your preferences – firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 7 June 2018